Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tetris Shooter Prototype - Run and Gun Example Game

Idea -> Focus -> Prototype

I have decided to create Tetris Shooting Game. I have started out with brainstorming, focusing on it, and now prototyping it.

This time, I will try to create the game using Stencyl, which is a software for creating games for both Windows and Mac OS X. While I was playing around with Stencyl, I have found a game that looks very appropriate and great to be modified and extended to create my Tetris Shooting Game, so I have decided to use this game as my prototype of my future game, Tetris Shooting game. If you click the picture below, you can start playing my prototype game, which is called Run and Gun Game; simple and basic shooting game.

Revision and changes will be made soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment