Here is the prototype #3 of my game:
Peter the Cockroach
Here are some changes I made from prototype #2:
- Added winning scenario:
eating sufficient food to get over 5 points of score.
- Added flexibility of understanding singular form of things
e.g. Just by typing 'straw', the game will understand it as 'straws'
- Added some food in the game world:
hairs and leavings
- Added some randomness in the game to have variety of losing scenario:
being crashed while crossing the road happens randomly, and if the player is lucky, they can directly go to the kitchen without any hassle.
- Added score rule that players can earn score by eating food:
the score the player can earn depends on food.
- Added a score display on the right side of the game screen.
Things That Will Be Added:
- Tutorial mode
- Understanding 'help' command to display what commands each player can type.
- Understanding 'map' command to display the map of the game world.
- Human beings' attacks scenario
- Dog chasing scenario
- Human Beings' traps scenario
- Auto-spelling completion
- World extension
- More variety of food
Now I am kind of getting used to inform7 game development, so I am more eager to add and implement new features and stories in this game.. This game will improve more! :)